Developing for THERE.com

More
1 year 1 week ago #12 by Greenie
I'll start off with a few simple tips that can be applied to many things on your PC/Laptop and especially for Adobe Photoshop and other computer Paint and 3D programs.

Press Ctrl/A to Select an area or item/s. For example, this would select all of the text in the area that is currently active.

Press Ctrl/C to Copy the selected area or item/s.

Press Ctrl/V to Paste the copied area or item/s.

Press Ctrl/S to Save the currently active text or document.

Press Ctrl/Z to Undo the previously completed action.

Press Ctrl/ F to Open a Search bar in your browser/document to search for specific words, numbers or phrases.

Press Ctrl/P to Open a Print dialog. This can enable you to quickly access saving a document/image into a .PDF file or send it directly to your printer.

These tips can be applied to many other programs and applications, such as Gmax, (A free 3D design program avialable via TurboSquid for 3D Resources ) and 3DS Max, (A premium 3DS design program available via Autodesk for 3DS Max and More!

I hope that these tips will help along the way.

If you are interested in learning more about developing for THERE.com you can message me here at Thumdar.com or in THERE.com via IM or THERE email.

Suggestions and tips from others or for future learning sessions are welcome.

Dreaming Dreams to Dream of...
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockmand, DaRock

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Developing for THERE.com

More
1 year 1 week ago #12 by Greenie
I'll start off with a few simple tips that can be applied to many things on your PC/Laptop and especially for Adobe Photoshop and other computer Paint and 3D programs.

Press Ctrl/A to Select an area or item/s. For example, this would select all of the text in the area that is currently active.

Press Ctrl/C to Copy the selected area or item/s.

Press Ctrl/V to Paste the copied area or item/s.

Press Ctrl/S to Save the currently active text or document.

Press Ctrl/Z to Undo the previously completed action.

Press Ctrl/ F to Open a Search bar in your browser/document to search for specific words, numbers or phrases.

Press Ctrl/P to Open a Print dialog. This can enable you to quickly access saving a document/image into a .PDF file or send it directly to your printer.

These tips can be applied to many other programs and applications, such as Gmax, (A free 3D design program avialable via TurboSquid for 3D Resources ) and 3DS Max, (A premium 3DS design program available via Autodesk for 3DS Max and More!

I hope that these tips will help along the way.

If you are interested in learning more about developing for THERE.com you can message me here at Thumdar.com or in THERE.com via IM or THERE email.

Suggestions and tips from others or for future learning sessions are welcome.

Dreaming Dreams to Dream of...
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockmand, DaRock

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds